Timber frame Offices, or a passive timber frame holiday lodge are just a few new designs we have coming soon to our already massive selection of buildings.
Things to look out for and say No To!
quality timber frame offices with unique designs only from log cabins lv
Firstly, when purchasing a timber frame garden office, beware of the builder who makes it from scratch in your garden. It is best to view their premises, if they do not have a factory then your timber frame garden office is subjected to mother natures whims, if it rains, or the evenings are damp, it will mean that the internal part of your building is wet (damp) and this means that your timber frame garden office will rot from with in!
This is why logcabins.lv deliver 100% sealed waterproof finished panels to site! We do not take chances.
amazing designs and prices from the best manufacture in log cabins and timber buildings lv the name behind many iconic designs in the UK garden market
Sadly there are some very stupid people out there that will pay as much as £20.000, to £25.000 for a 5m x 6m timber frame office, with a pathetic 100m frame work, that is made entirely in the garden, is manufactured from completely ungraded material, and believe that the people they have (bodging it together) are qualified carpenters.(Yes this is a real story).
We just sit back and wonder why there are so many TV programs about rouge traders. £25.000 for a 5m x 6m timber frame garden office, hello people out there,£25.000 , the 5m x 6m is worth about £15.000 maximum and with in that price there is already 15% profit added, and if it is built in the garden, this company are not paying over heads somewhere!, the extra £10.000 is pure greed.
Don we need a program done of rouge cabin companies!
Home Office and amazing passive mobile studios and park homes, the number one in quality fully insulated timber frame housing
When purchasing a timber frame garden office, look at the specification, look at the manufacture and what he has claimed to have built before.. Ask to speak to customers, and do a call around to see true pricing.
Our timber frame specification is unbeatable for a standard garden timber frame office, yes our panels are incredibly heavy, yes we offer triple glazing as standard, and yes our windows and doors are without doubt the best the industry has to offer.
When you look for a garden office fully insulated, and totally wired out plaster work done, painted, and all the bells and whistles fitted, then yes logcabins.lv can offer this complete service, and we can also offer it at amazing prices.
timber frame segments, top quality framing, the best siberian larch avalible
When you order a timber frame highly insulated garden office or studio from us it will delivered by hiab, 100% watertight and ready to bolt together, we are able to bespoke the entire office to your needs, electric etc, and have qualified fitters assemble for you on site.
As you can see our panels are super heavy due to their thick, timber structural components. There is not another company offering so much for so little!
Home Office, Home garden studios.
Here is a typical build type for our fully insulated garden offices. If you are looking for more insulation, or a passive build please ask, we can offer a 45×195 stud work c/c600 or c/c400 if needed. This is the smallest frame work we do, which still beats all other companies x 2!
- Horizontal larch panel 20x140mm – undercoated once and painted twice;
- Vertical battens 20x45mm c/c600 for air gap;
- Gypsum plate 9.5mm as wind barrier;
- Segments of wooden framework 45x95mm c/c600;
- KNAUF insulation 100mm – in free lengths;
- Plastic film 0.2mm – in free lengths;
- Gypsum plate 12.5mm – in free lengths.
- 12mm chipboard on top; We are able to offer many types of different floor covering.
- Segments consisting of 45x145mm wooden balks;
- 150mm KNAUF insulation;
- 22mm waterproof chipboard underneath;
- Final roof cover – not included, supplied be the Client;
- Chipboard 22mm – in free lengths;
- Battens 45x45mm c/c600 along roof rafters for air gap – in free lengths;
- Diffusion film TYVEK Pro – in rolls;
- Precut rafters 45x145mm c/c600 – in free lengths ;
- KNAUF insulation 150 mm into the rafters – in free lengths;
- Plastic film 0.2mm – in free lengths;
- KNAUF insulation 50 mm – in free lengths;
- Battens 45x45mm c/c400 for pipes and cables – in free lengths;
- Gypsum plate 12.5mm for the ceiling – in free lengths
- Boards under the overhang roof
Rain gutter system made of coated metal.
Windows and doors:
- Windows: CE approved laminated wooden frame windows with triple glass package, European type- (inward opening with handles), painted your choice.
- Outside doors: CE approved laminated wooden entrance doors with insulated plate (glass package window can be included) with high security 3-plug locks and handles, impregnated, grunted and painted your colour.
Galvanized metal materials needed for segment assembling: bolts, anchoring bolts, metal plates are included.
A Quality 4m x 5m. Timber Frame fully highly insulated garden office with CE certified double/triple glazed windows and doors, can start from as little as 9000 euros, or £7000 ex vat ex works! , please ask for details.
Do not settle for less.
logcabins.lv the number one in Timber Frame Garden Offices..
Before ordering any of our designs of timber frame buildings from our log cabin resellers please give us a call directly to discuss pricing!